samedi 12 janvier 2008

Diabolic-Behemoth Live Nov. 666th 2002 Rennes l'Ubu

This show was also filmed by myself, rather good sound for a killer night of Cult Evil Death Metal in France-Rennes.
3 weeks later my first son is born, so it's an excellent souvenir to me!
I'm sure many will share this intense pleasure I had that night!
Featuring Rob Cardenas of Coffin Texts (bass/vocals)
Old-schoolist Christophe Szpajdel was also there that night in the crowd (hail bro'!)
Again, you'll have to burn all folders/files onto a cd-r as it's a VCD format.
For those who want the Behemoth gig, I can't provide it as my battery was low after Diabolic played so you only have to find it elsewhere as I suppose some fans were also filming that band too.
Destroyer 666 were supposed to play that same night but they had to cancel because of family member's problem.
Enjoy this now!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire